FCL Metering (FCLM), a subsidiary of The Lines Company, is an end to end Metering Equipment Provider to the Energy Retail and Consumer markets. Specialising in bespoke installations, FCLM provides Smart (AMI) and Legacy meter installations and asset management, including Data and Field Services.
Is based in Hamilton and will support all Project (On and Off Network) functions to ensure the timely, accurate and efficient processing of meter changes and livening requests and queries. In this role you will use your initiative, proactively provide solutions for the customers and facilitate the best customer experience possible for both internal and external clients. In addition, you will provide a range of administrative tasks including matching invoices, resolving discrepancies and data maintenance.
- 2 years experience in a customer information environment
- Experience managing data and system integrity
- Able to work under pressure
- Able to operate within agreed timeframes
- Able to think both logically and innovatively to solve problems
- Proven track record of strong customer service ethos
- Advanced communication skills
- High level of computer literacy – intermediate level in MS Office Suite
- Team oriented
- Strong attention to detail
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a dedicated and close-knit team. This role is typically 40 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday. Full training will be provided for the successful applicant. If you think this sounds like you, please apply below.
Please note, this is a 12 month FTC.