The Lines Company Ltd (TLC) owns and manages the electricity distribution network throughout the King Country. TLC is part of The Lines Company Group, with subsidiaries in several different capacities of the electricity sector including electricity line renewals, metering services, electrical contracting services, and environmentally friendly electricity generation including several hydro schemes.
We are currently seeking an experienced PA to provide effective and efficient executive support services to the General Managers of Operations and Network Development, and their teams as necessary. In this vital support role you can expect variety and a fast paced environment. This is a hands-on role which would suit an organised, proactive person who can cope with variety and changing priorities.
- Providing administrative support, including compilation, review and editing of documents, spreadsheets, presentations and other information as required.
- Diary and inbox management
- Travel arrangements
- Scheduling and organising meetings, training and events
- Responding to phone and email queries
- Processing and coding invoices
- A proven track record of providing support at management or executive level
- Strong organisational and time management skills and good business acumen
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel, Powerpoint and Visio
- Attention to detail and a high level of accuracy
- The ability to establish and maintain effective relationships with managers
- A drive for results because there’s lots to do
- A knack for solving problems quickly but with a thorough approach and finish
The opportunity to utilise your exceptional PA skills in a rewarding and challenging environment. A competitive salary and the opportunity to work in small, close-knit community with a dedicated team of people. If you think this sounds like you, please apply below. Please note, this role is based in Te Kuiti.