Here at The Lines Company (TLC) keeping our community connected is a big job. The King Country relies on us to keep our whare, our farms and our businesses powered up, 24/7. So, we need fantastic people who want to work for their whanau and community (and love to have fun at work!)
The Network Team is responsible for the safe and efficient operation of the network. Our focus is to ensure the network meets our customers’ needs on a day to day basis and is operated, maintained and upgraded in a sustainable manner.
As the Manager of Asset information, you will lead a team of Information specialists focused on ensuring TLC’s asset information systems are designed, operated and administered in a manner that provides high integrity data and information to enable high quality decision making by the company. In this role you will ensure that asset related business activities are supported by appropriate software and technology platforms maintaining information within TLC systems to meet or exceed any regulatory reporting requirements. This role leads and coaches a team of four dedicated people within the Asset Information team.
To be successful in this role you will have:
- A relevant tertiary qualification in engineering or operations research;
- Significant leadership experience including a strong coaching and mentoring focus; ideally with experience building and developing new teams;
- Strong understanding of Asset Management practice for long life assets; and experience working in a regulated environment;
- Experience in developing business processes; analysis of data and identifying efficiency improvements;
- Exposure to operating and administering asset management information systems;
- Knowledge and experience in applying Acts, Regulations, Codes of Practice and other legislation that govern the electrical industry;
- The ability to inspire, influence and make sound decisions that stand the test of time;
- Well-developed communication and formal business writing skills;
- An uncompromising approach to Health & safety and ability to drive H&S excellence through a controlled network environment for all works carried out on or supporting the network.
You will be someone who is known for your commercial nous and technical capability; the ability to deal with ambiguity; and who has a strong focus on operational excellence and understanding of the processes to achieve this.
In return, you will be part of a high performing organisation which provides essential services to our community. It’s critical that your values will align with ours and so if you think this role sounds like you, apply today.
Safety and wellbeing are paramount to us, so our recruitment process involves a Ministry of Justice criminal background check, medical and fitness checks and a pre-employment alcohol and drug test.