Our client, the Lines Company Ltd (TLC) owns and manages the electricity distribution network throughout the King Country. TLC is part of The Lines Company Group, with subsidiaries in several different capacities of the electricity sector including electricity line renewals, metering services, electrical contracting services, and environmentally friendly electricity generation including several hydro schemes.
They are now looking for a confident, highly motivated team player with great interpersonal skills.
The role primarily involves gathering information and data from internal and external customers, preparing work packs and updating records.
You’ll be able to:
- Work independently and as part of a small team
- Use your exceptional listening and communication skills
- Quickly build rapport with a wide range of people
- Maintain a professional image of self and TLC
- Focus on customers as well as getting results
- Understand the big picture as well as the detail
- Proficient in the Microsoft suite of programmes, particularly Excel and Word
An administrative background along with attention to detail and a high level of accuracy is essential.
In addition to this role we also have a 12 month Fixed Term Contract opportunity available in the team for a Line Inspection Coordinator.
These roles are normally 40 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday. The hours can be flexible to meet the needs of the business and the successful applicant. On occasion, there may be a requirement to work additional hours.
Full training will be provided for the successful applicant. We offer a competitive salary, the opportunity to work in small, close-knit community with a dedicated team of people. If you think this sounds like you, please apply below.
Please note, these roles are both based in Te Kuiti.