- Varied role in a small team
- Graduate level OR experienced HR Advisor
- 12 months fixed term contract – full time 40 hours per week
The Lines Company Ltd (TLC) owns and manages the electricity distribution network throughout the King Country. TLC is part of The Lines Company Group, with subsidiaries in several different capacities of the electricity sector including electricity line renewals, metering services, electrical contracting services, and environmentally friendly electricity generation including several hydro schemes.
We are currently seeking an HR Graduate or generalist HR Advisor to work closely with the HR Manager and support team in building and delivering a fantastic HR service to their managers. Located in Te Kuiti this role is an opportunity to lead best practice, and get involved in all areas of the generalist remit. Coaching and guidance will be your customer focus. You’ll enjoy having a range of projects on the go at any one time and be comfortable changing gears to deliver in this varied role.
- Providing pragmatic ER advice to managers, and supporting/guiding them through the various processes
- All round ‘generalist’ HR Support ensuring best practice and consistency
- Developing and implementing best practice people policies and processes
- Designing and implementing HR tools and techniques to enable our managers
- The opportunity to contribute and develop the strategic and tactical HR plan
- A recent HR graduate or someone in their third year of study with HR as a major, looking to advance your career in the HR space OR
- An HR Advisor with 3-5 years experience in a similar role
Either way, you will bring:
- Excellent computer skills, including Word, Excel and Visio
- Attention to detail and a good work ethic
- A high commitment to health, safety and wellbeing
- Confidence and desire to engage with and enable managers
- A drive for results because there’s lots to do
- A knack for solving problems quickly but with a thorough approach and finish
This is a great opportunity to bring your wealth of experience and/or learn lots along the way. A competitive salary and the opportunity to work in small, close-knit community with a dedicated team of people. If you think this sounds like you, please apply.