FCL Metering (FCLM), a subsidiary of The Lines Company, is an end to end Metering Equipment Provider to the Energy Retail and Consumer markets. Specialising in bespoke installations, FCLM provides Smart (AMI) and Legacy meter installations and asset management, including Data and Field Services.
FCLM are now looking for a proactive and change agile person with a strong customer service ethos and exceptional time management skills to join the team in either Hamilton. In this role you will:
- Support all data functions to ensure the timely, accurate and efficient processing and delivery of data requests
- Action and process all service requests received in respect of remote meter disconnections and reconnections
- Use your initiative, proactively provide solutions for the customers and facilitate the best customer experience possible for both internal and external clients
- Maintain audit trails and ensure the integrity of all customer and site related data
- 2 years+ experience in a customer information environment
- Experience managing data and system integrity
- The ability to work under pressure and operate within agreed timeframes
- The ability to think both logically and innovatively to solve problems
- A proven track record of strong customer service ethos
- Advanced communication skills
- A high level of computer literacy – intermediate level in MS Office Suite
- Strong teamwork and attention to detail
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a dedicated and close-knit team. This role is typically 40 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday. Full training will be provided for the successful applicant. If you think this sounds like you, please apply below.