Keeping our community connected is a big job. The King Country relies on us to keep our whare, our farms and our businesses powered up, 24/7. So, we need fantastic people who want to work for their whanau and community (and love to have fun at work!)
The Lines Company Group, has subsidiaries in several different capacities of the electricity sector including electricity line renewals, metering services, electrical contracting services, and environmentally friendly electricity generation including several hydro schemes.
FCL Metering (FCLM), a subsidiary of The Lines Company, is an end to end Metering Equipment Provider to the Energy Retail and Consumer markets. Specialising in bespoke installations, FCLM provides Smart (AMI) and Legacy meter installations and asset management, including Data and Field Services.
FCLM Metering are now looking for a proactive person with a strong customer service ethos and exceptional time management skills to join their team in either Hamilton or Te Kuiti.
In this role you will:
- Support the timely, accurate and efficient processing and delivery of all metering related work order requests and queries;
- Provide administration support to Meter Reader Team Leader and undertake access management for the Meter Reading team and Deployment Technicians
- Action and process all service requests received in respect of remote meter disconnections and reconnections
- Use your initiative, proactively provide solutions for the customers and facilitate the best customer experience possible for both internal and external clients
You will have:
- 2 years+ experience in a customer information environment
- Ideally an energy, telecommunications, network or utility background
- Strong attention to detail
- The ability to think both logically and innovatively to solve problems with a “can do” attitude
- A proven track record of strong customer service ethos
- Advanced communication skills
- A high level of computer literacy – proficiency in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Excellent team work skills and passion for working collaboratively
- Organisational skills and quality focus
A competitive salary and the opportunity to work in a dedicated and close-knit team. This role is typically 40 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday. Full training will be provided for the successful applicant. If you think this sounds like you, please apply below.
The Fine Print
Safety and wellbeing is paramount to us, so our recruitment process involves a Ministry of Justice criminal background check, medical and fitness checks and a pre-employment alcohol and drug test.
We may close the position early if we find a great person, so apply today!