- 12 month fixed term contract
- Project and operational communications
Our client, The Lines Company (TLC) owns and operates the electricity distribution network that provides power for the people of the King Country region of the Central North Island. Their primary aim is to provide a reliable supply of electricity at an affordable price to the people they serve.
We are seeking an Advisor for a fixed term 12 month period to support a new project and to deliver clear messages and communication to stakeholders. Working at an operational level it supports corporate and marketing communication, TLC’s brand and online activities. There is also an education component to this role for both external and internal stakeholders. Working closely to support the Communications Consultant and the Project Team, you will be a critical part of communication to both the business and to those they serve.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Have a tertiary qualification and at least 5 years communications experience;
- Be known as a “roll up your sleeves” doer – happy to do what needs to be done;
- Have experience in media management and be online savvy;
- Have the ability to build credibility, trust and strong relationships with ease;
- Be able to think creatively; be down to earth; and possess a great deal of common sense;
- Have a knack for being able to translate complex information into easily understood terms;
- Be an active listener; ensure others feel heard; love working with the community; and be able to come up with creative ways to present the story;
- Have superb attention to detail; Microsoft Office skills and highly developed written and oral communication skills.
In addition, you will be someone who can plan and implement successful communication plans and activities. Naturally you will be enjoy being part of a team; love engaging with people and have excellent organisational skills.
If this role sounds like one that you’d like to sink your teeth into, apply today through our HR Partner, HR Connect Ltd.
We look forward to hearing from you.