The Lines Company Ltd (TLC) owns and manages the electricity distribution network throughout the King Country. TLC is part of The Lines Company Group, with subsidiaries in several different capacities of the electricity sector including electricity line renewals, metering services, electrical contracting services, and environmentally friendly electricity generation including several hydro schemes.
The Capital Projects Administrator will ensure that all administrative tasks associated with Project/Private work are carried out in accordance with Contractual Obligations and The Lines Company’s Policies and Procedures. This includes Safety, Quality, Management and Financial Data. Please note, an 8am start is required for this role.
- Producing invoices for internal and external projects
- Coordinating and maintaining all project financial documentation
- Processing purchase documents
- Organisation and maintenance of project files and databases
- Data entry, filing, records management
- Correspondence and customer/business partner relationships
- Monitoring, reporting and providing status updates on projects
- Previous experience in project administration and invoicing
- Word, Excel and Microsoft Project, Microsoft NAVISION – is preferred but not essential
- Strong organising skills and self-management
- Good understanding of business and commercial issues
- Highly developed organisational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritise
- Excellent oral communications skills, including excellent listening skills
- An understanding of project management processes
- Ability to compile reports and draft letters with minimal supervision
- Accuracy and quality of work
- Assertiveness and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Analytical skills and good judgment
This is a great opportunity to bring your wealth of experience and really make a difference. A competitive salary and the opportunity to work in small, close-knit community with a dedicated team of people. This role is typically 40 hours per week, worked Monday to Friday. Full training will be provided for the successful applicant. If you think this sounds like you, please apply below.
Please note this role requires an 8am start and is based in Te Kuiti.